Friday, October 15, 2010

small update

well, this week was crazy for me at school with a big paper due and a mid term test... sorry (to my 2 - 3 readers).

i don't have too much to write about this week though... my thoughts are in many places.


sometimes you just have to keep going and things will get better. one of my friends in college had a poster in his dorm that had the words "Keep on truckin'" on it and those words seem to be overly appropriate for me.

new commitments keep me going sometimes.
people keep me going all-times.


i need a little bit of both right now.



ssdd,
levi

2 comments:

Eric James Moffett said...

good poster

Unknown said...

keep on truckin? really? like the Robet Crumb comic? I won't lie, I'm a little creeped out by Robert Crumb :)

It will get better :) Can't wait to see you over the holidays!